SNES 1CHIP/Mini RGB Bypass Kit
Regular price C$44.99
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT SHIP TO THE UNITED STATES. Any orders to the US containing this product will be cancelled. It can be purchased in the US here.
Voultar's SNES THS7374 RGB bypass kit is designed to output properly attenuated RGB coming directly from the 1CHIP and SNES Mini analog outputs.
- Designed to work with all 1CHIP and SNES Mini variants.
- On-board passive Luma & Chroma circuitry that restores S-Video output for the SNES Mini.
- RGB amplitude has been attenuated to proper video standards, .7vPP. No ringing, ghosting or washed out (bright) picture output.
- C-Sync restoration circuitry for SNES Mini and 1CHIP variants that lack c-sync.
- C-Sync signal is automatically shaped for either 75Ω equipment or TTL based on the cable you use.
- No more RGB cable modding to make C-Sync properly work with your television, monitor or scaler!
- The THS7374 low-pass filter can be manipulated by shorting the LPF jumper.
- Includes C11 replacement capacitor to fix 1CHIP ghosting.
- Fully Assembled RGB Kit
- C11 capacitor replacement for all 1CHIP and Mini systems