SNES 1CHIP/Mini RGB Bypass Kit
Regular price C$48.00
Voultar's SNES THS7374 RGB bypass kit is designed to output properly attenuated RGB coming directly from the 1CHIP and SNES Mini analog outputs.
Features and Info
Voultar's board uses the THS7374, this offers a sharper image compared to similar products as there is no "forced" low-pass filtering to soften the image output.
- Designed to work with all 1CHIP and SNES Mini variants.
- On-board passive Luma & Chroma circuitry that restores S-Video output for the SNES Mini.
- RGB amplitude has been attenuated to proper video standards, .7vPP. No ringing, ghosting or washed out (bright) picture output.
- C-Sync restoration circuitry for SNES Mini and 1CHIP variants that lack c-sync.
- C-Sync signal can be converted between TTL and 75Ω levels by shorting a jumper found on the circuit.
- No more RGB cable modding to make C-Sync properly work with your television, monitor or scaler!
- The THS7374 low-pass filter can be enabled/disabled via solder-strap. The filter is OFF by default when the kits ships.
- Fully Assembled RGB Kit
Instructions can also be found on RetroRGB's site here! Voultar's SNES RGB 1CHIP/Mini bypass kit is only compatible with SNES MINI and SNES 1CHIP revisions.
Voultar's N64RGB kit is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty. In association with the product, we make no warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, operational failure and/or damage as a result of end-user installation. Use of the product by a user is at the user’s risk.