- Get the best analog video & audio out of your Wii or Wii U using this high-quality fully shielded cable
- HD Retrovision cables are properly engineered and constructed; don't settle for cheap unshielded cables which result in poor video quality and audio interference issues
- Supports all available Wii & Wii U YPbPr video resolutions up to and including 1080p (see warning below)
- Full coverage 360° shielding prevents audio and video crosstalk (click on photos for more details)
- Proper 75Ω (75 ohm) coaxial cable impedance for optimal video quality (click on photos for more details)
Use these high-quality cables to connect your Wii or Wii U console to the YPbPr component video inputs on your TV or other video equipment. These cables are properly engineered and constructed to deliver the best analog video & audio out of your Wii or Wii U console. The fully shielded design eliminates audio and video crosstalk, while the 75Ω (75 ohm) impedance effectively transmits the full video detail even at 1080p resolutions.
WARNING for Wii consoles running in 480i or 576i modes only
Certain Virtual Console titles require your TV or monitor to support “240p” (NTSC/60Hz regions) and/or “288p” (PAL/50Hz regions) over its YPbPr input(s) in order to use this product in those scenarios. If this a concern for you, then please test your equipment using HD Retrovision's 240p/288p Compatibility Test prior to purchasing. Some titles allow for overriding this limitation by accessing the Operating Guide via the Wii Remote’s HOME button and then simultaneously pressing Z+A+2 on the Wii Remote & Nunchuk, such that a confirmation *DING* is heard.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR PROBLEMS DUE TO INCOMPATIBILITY. Please read and agree to our Return Policy prior to purchasing.
∙ Length: 6ft (1.8m) nominal
∙ Impedance: 75Ω nominal
∙ Shielding: Aluminum Mylar w/ Copper Spiral
∙ RoHS Compliant
Wii Supported Video Standards
∙ CEA-770.2-D (240p60, 480i60, 480p60)
∙ ITU-R BT.1700 (288p50, 576i50)
Wii U Supported Video Standards
∙ CEA-770.2-D (480i60, 480p60)
∙ CEA-770.3-E (720p60, 1080i60)
∙ ITU-R BT.1700 (576i50)
∙ SMPTE 274M (1080p60)
NOTE: 60 implies both 60Hz and 59.94Hz.
“HD Retrovision” and “HDRV” are trademarks, and “HD Retrovision Bringing Retro Gaming Into The High Definition Era” is a registered trademark, of HD Retrovision LLC. All photographs of HD Retrovision products are © HD Retrovision LLC.