Analog transcoder to convert RGB video to component video.
- Professional injection-moulded enclosure
- Supports 240p/480i/288p/576i/480p/720p/1080i and custom resolutions
- 1x SCART input
- 5x RCA output (Y, Pb, Pr, Left, Right)
- Rec. 601 conversion matrix
- Advanced power input filtering and cleaning
- Power: MicroUSB input. Power supply and cord not included. The RGB2COMP uses an advanced power supply filtering circuit and is tolerant of virtually any USB source. The best source would be the USB port on your TV/monitor.
How to Use
The RGB2COMP is designed to be a high-quality transcoder that is extremely simple to use.
Plug in a MicroUSB power source. The RGB2COMP is a low-power device and any MicroUSB power adaptor or USB port should be sufficient.
Connect the SCART input and the RCA component outputs. Power up your source and set your display to accept component video.
User Manual: Transcoder_Manual.pdf