The RetroTINK-2X returns in it's Pro form! Everything that was great about the original is back plus new improvements and features:
- Professional injection-moulded enclosure
- Inputs: Component, S-video, Composite (shared with the green jack)
- Output: HDMI (full-sized)
- Automatic format detection: NTSC, PAL, PAL-60, PAL-M*, NTSC-443* and SECAM*
- SCANLINE mode
- Adjustable comb filtering for Retro (notch) and Video (2-D comb)
- USB firmware upgrade capability - no special tools needed
- Power: MicroUSB input. Power supply and cord not included. The RT2X uses an advanced power supply filtering circuit and is tolerant of virtually any USB source. The best source would be the USB port on your TV/monitor.
*PAL-M, NTSC-443 and SECAM auto-detection and support have been implemented in the firmware but only limited testing has been done due to the unavailability of these devices in North America.
- Sega Genesis and PS1/PSOne composite video generates off-spec signals and may not work correctly. For PS1, we recommend a PS2 with good quality component cables such as those from HD Retrovision. For the Genesis, HD Retrovision cables are also recommended.
- The use of Elgato capture cards with RetroTINK products is not recommended and we will not be able to provide technical support for Elgato equipment.
User manual: RT2X_Pro_Manual.pdf
Note: These ship with the v1.0 firmware installed, but firmware updates are available.
These pair very well with HD Retrovision's component video cables.